Lyman Center Main Stage Auditorium
Entertainment: 4:45 – 5:30, Motion 360
Award Ceremony: 5:30 – 6:30
- Medals will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams for each problem/division.
- The Jill Riggles Award for Excellence in Spontaneous will be awarded to the teams in each problem/division earning the highest score in the spontaneous portion of the competition.
- Any Omer and Ranatra Fusca Awards will be given out after the team medals.
Reminder: No food or drink will be allowed in the auditorium.
World Finals Eligibility
- 1st and 2nd place award-winning teams for each problem/division receive invitations to World Finals
- Long-Term and individual Ranatra Fusca award recipients also receive invitations to World Finals
- Should a 1st or 2nd place team elect not to attend World Finals, the spot will be offered to the next available team. All 3rd and 4th place teams should hold on to their props and costumes.