Conducted virtually via Microsoft Teams
The second training session of our 2021 program year will focus again on small-group training. A variety of sessions for both beginner and seasoned coaches will be offered. New this year is a “Coaching…Virtually” class that everyone will be asked to take. In this class, we hope to provide the tools needed to make this year a successful and creative one. We look forward to seeing you (virtually) soon!
- 8:30am-10:00am: Odyssey 101 (NEW COACHES)
- 9:30am-10:00am: Opening session: Welcome and reminders (ALL OTHER COACHES)
- 10:05am-11:05am Breakout session 1**
- 11:10am-12:10pm Breakout session 2**
- 12:15pm-12:45pm Meet with Problem Captains
**One of these sessions will be “Coaching…Virtually.” The other will be a class of your choosing. Course overviews can be found here.
If you are an experienced coach, we hope that you will attend! Not only will your participation enrich the training experience for the newer coaches, but we also feel that this training method will help you learn skills that can make your team(s) even more successful!
Last updated: 10/18/2020