Coach Training and Team Development Workshop
November 7, 2021
Conducted virtually via Microsoft Teams
A variety of sessions for both beginner and seasoned coaches will be offered. New this year is a “Coaching…Virtually” class that everyone will be asked to take. In this class, we hope to provide the tools needed to make this year a successful and creative one. We look forward to seeing you (virtually) soon!
- 8:30am-10:00am: Odyssey 101 (NEW COACHES)
- 9:30am-10:00am: Opening session: Welcome and reminders (ALL OTHER COACHES)
- 10:05am-11:05am Breakout session 1**
- 11:10am-12:10pm Breakout session 2**
- 12:15pm-12:45pm Meet with Problem Captains
**One of these sessions will “Coaching…Virtually.” The other will be a class of your choosing. Course overviews will be available closer to training.
If you are an experienced coach, we hope that you will attend! Not only will your participation enrich the training experience for the newer coaches, but we also feel that this new training method will help you learn skills that can make your team(s) even more successful!