Coach Training and Team Development Workshop
November 7, 2020
Conducted virtually via Microsoft Teams
A variety of sessions for both beginner and seasoned coaches will be offered. New this year is a “Coaching…Virtually” class that everyone will be asked to take. In this class, we hope to provide the tools needed to make this year a successful and creative one. We look forward to seeing you (virtually) soon!
Schedule for the Day (Click on the links for each session to join)
Opening Session: New Coaches
- 8:00am-8:30am Sign-in/technology troubleshooting
- 8:30am-10:00am Odyssey 101
Opening Session: Returning Coaches
- 9:00am-9:30am Sign-in/technology troubleshooting
- 9:30am-10:00am Opening session: Welcome and reminders
Breakout Sessions: All Coaches
- 10:05am-11:05am Coaching…Virtually
- 11:10am-12:10pm Breakout session 2: Choice of…
Meet with problem captains, 12:15pm-12:45pm
More info found here: Breakout Session Synopses Nov 2020.
If you are an experienced coach, we hope that you will attend! Not only will your participation enrich the training experience for the newer coaches, but we also feel that this training method will help you learn skills that can make your team(s) even more successful!
Last updated: 10/18/2020