Directions and Parking
- Assigned Parking: Specific parking locations are assigned for each long-term problem. See the Special Problem Instructions pages above for parking locations, or here.
- Parking Lot GPS Addresses:
Wintergreen Garage – 23 Wintergreen Avenue
Fitch Street Garage and Lot 1 – 525 Fitch Street
Main Lot – 377 Fitch Street
Lot 10 – 324 Fitch Street
Lots 12B, 12 and 5 – 501 Crescent Street
- Parking: Parking is free. Park in only designated parking lots, garages and spaces. Do not park in any spaces reserved for SCSU personnel, on any grassy areas, on the athletic fields or drive on campus paths. Handicapped parking is available at all locations on campus. Please try to carpool as parking will be limited. Factor in 15 minutes to walk from parking to buildings in planning your arrival time.
- Watch for directional signs outside the buildings.
- REMINDER – Do not park or leave your car unattended at the prop drop off sites. It will be towed.
- When dropping off props the driver must not leave the vehicle even to assist in moving props indoors.
- After dropping off props all cars should be moved to an approved parking space.
- Police will ticket violators.
Food, Food, Food
Dunkin’ Donuts – Adanti Student Center, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Food Court – Adanti Student Center:
- snacks from 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- lunch from 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Menu can be found here. Cash payment preferred
Students from SCSU’s Caribbean Student Association will be selling snacks throughout the day. Stop by their tables in Pelz Gym lobby, Engleman Hall, Adanti Student Center, Science Building(1st Floor) and the lobby of Lyman Center.