New this year: Paperless Score Sharing!
Raw scores will be sent to coaches via email as soon as they are ready. In addition, we invite all coaches to return to the performance site to meet with their Head Judge to discuss their scores. (This is optional not mandatory.)
What to expect:
- Sticky Notes handed to the coach before the team leaves the site.
- A PDF of the score sheet emailed to coaches using the email address used for the team registration.
- No scores will be available until after the first break at each site.
- Paper copies can be retrieved in the central scoring room: Engleman Hall Room B111
- Paper copies will not be available at individual performance sites.
- Quicker, more convenient receipt of scores.
- Improved environmental impact (less paper).
- Immediate access to Sticky Notes.
- Ease of sharing score details at the coach’s discretion.
- Grow your knowledge of Odyssey by reviewing your results with the Head Judge at your site. You will both have an electronic copy to review together.
- For ease of discussion, a larger screen (tablet or laptop) may be preferable, but a phone screen may also be used.
- Note: there is no guest WiFi available at SCSU. You will need a cellular connection to receive email.
Reminder: Scores are only available to teams which provided a judge or paid the no-judge fee.
All scores will be posted at ctom.org as soon as they are ready following the Closing Ceremonies.
A participation certificate identifying this year’s pins and acknowledging the efforts and creativity of your team members can be printed here. Please note, in our efforts towards a “paperless” registration experience, we will not be providing hard copies of these certificates on the day of the tournament.
Back to Tournament Overview