This page is for Problem 3 teams only
Classics… It’s Time, OMER
Special instructions below:
Prop Drop, General parking, Parking Instructions – All Divisions:
- Prop Drop/Pickup: Click HERE for GoogleMap prop drop location.
- Teams drop props at: 377 Fitch Street, New Haven
Fitch Street Garage: 525 Fitch Street, New Haven
OR Lot 12; Lot 12B: 501 Crescent Street, New Haven
- Judges: Park in Main lot: 377 Fitch Street, New Haven
- The vehicle used to transport the props must then be moved immediately to the designated parking lot/garage.
- An adult must remain at all times with the vehicle used to transport the props.
- Division 1 has been split up into two divisions at compeition: Div 1a and Div 1b. See the schedule so you know which sub-division you are in. Each sub division will be awarded 1st and 2nd medals and these division are not competing against each other.
- Check in/registration will be at at prop drop. Volunteers will tell them where to go from there.
- All coaches be aware that we will be giving penalties for teams that leave a mess behind in the prop room, hallway and/or performance space. So tell all the team members to be aware of this!
- Remember to review all paperwork requirements in the problem and bring with you. There are no copying facilities on campus.
State Tournament Information: This document is not intended to replace the State Tournament Information page! Please read.
CHECK BACK: Keep an eye on this page up until the day before competition- it will be update with any important communications for your team related to problem 3.