Congratulations to our Connecticut Teams!
Scores from the 2017 State Tournament can be found here!
Pictures from our 2017 Tournament can be found here.
- A good time to review Dave’s spontaneous tips.
- Keep an eye on the specific Problem pages for special instructions for each problem. These pages will be updated often.
- The Competition Schedule for the 2017 CTOM Tournament has been updated!
- Our 2017 CTOM Tournament Program can be found here.
- Our 2017 volunteer job selection portal is open! Volunteers: Please follow the instructions in the email you received and pick a tournament job. We can’t do it without you! Sign ups close on March 13th and it is first come, first served on the job choices.
- The Competition Schedule for the 2017 CTOM Tournament is now available!
- Be sure to review our 2017 CTOM Tournament information page which includes everything coaches, teams and families need to know about competition day!
- Judge Training is March 4th. Coaches please remind your Judges.
- Volunteers will be contacted soon to select site preference.
- Keep sending us your photos for the Photobomb video at closing ceremonies. For more info see the Photobomb page.
- There will be no semi-final competition this year. All teams will compete at the state competition on Saturday, March 18, 2017.
- Coaches and Coordinators — Judge and Volunteer registrations are due! Parents make the best volunteers. Remember, they will never miss their child’s performance and tasks require no training. For judge requirements, click here. Not sure if your judge or volunteer registered? Click here to verify.
- Our 2017 tournament will be held at Southern Connecticut State University on Saturday, March 18, 2017
December Update to Coaches and Town Coordinators can be found here.
Spontaneous Scrimmage registration now open
Trumbull is organizing a spontaneous scrimmage and opening it up to other teams in Connecticut. This is a great opportunity to allow your teams to practice spontaneous problems. Space is limited. To review the details see the spontaneous scrimmage page.
Registration for State Finals is now open
Registration is now open. Click on the register menu link above to register for state finals. Special note: The payment process has changed. The coach email on the registration record will receive an invoice. Each team must provide a judge and a volunteer to participate in the competition. Want to learn more about being a judge? Details can be found here.
Super Important Coach Training Details
Coach training on 1/7/2017 will be held at Southern Connecticut State University in the Adanti Student Center building 15 on this map. Report to the Theater. Park in lot 12 – Set your GPS to 502 Crescent St, New Haven
(Do not park in lot 5 cars will be ticketed).
Coach training Agenda
Check-in at 8:30, ends at 12:30. Continental breakfast will be served. Bring a copy of your long term problem and read the program guide before you arrive.
IMPORTANT: If you are not receiving emails from CTOM please check your spam and/or clutter boxes.
Coaches, have you asked, What that vague statement in the long term problem means? Worried about the team required sign, hands-on spontaneous problems, style, outside assistance, supplying a judge?? YIKES! Worry no more … register for one of two coach training sessions. This training is highly recommended and is a must for coaches to navigate the challenge of coaching a team and to understanding the problem specifics!