This page is for Primary teams only
Special instructions below:
Prop Drop, General parking, Parking Instructions:
- Prop Drop/Pickup: Click HERE for GoogleMap prop drop location.
- Parking after prop drop: Lot 5 or 12 – 501 Crescent Street
- Audience: Wintergreen Avenue Garage – 23 Wintergreen Avenue, New Haven
- Judges: Lot 5 or 12 – 501 Crescent Street, New Haven
- The vehicle used to transport the props must then be moved immediately to the designated parking lot/garage.
- An adult must remain at all times with the vehicle used to transport the props
“Primary coaches. Can’t wait to see you all on Saturday. Just a couple of notes. If you haven’t contacted me yet with whether your team will be participating in spontaneous or not, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I would like to know before Friday, but accommodations can be made on Saturday if need be. Please be aware that spontaneous will be held in room 326 in Adanti (same building as long term). Please check in for spontaneous with the staging area judges at the long term site and wait there until called up to room 326. Thanks. Debi Crotty – Problem Captain”
State Tournament Information: This document is not intended to replace the State Tournament Information page! Please read.
CHECK BACK: Keep an eye on this page up until the day before competition- it will be update with any important communications for your team related to the primary problem.